Scleroderma NZ National Seminar
We have staged another informative and successful seminar in Wellington for 2019.
An excellent line of expert speakers talked to us on their specialist subjects.
Many scleroderma members travelled from both from the South and North Island, and all points in between to attend and be informed about coping with this rare disease.
Presentations from the seminar:
- Kirsten Lassey, Clinical Nurse Manager, Respiratory Services – ‘Scleroderma and Lung Disease’
- Gerrard Wake, Podiatrist, Hutt Foot Clinic – ‘Looking after your feet with Scleroderma’
- Dr Rebecca Grainger Rheumatologist – ‘Empowerment – from managing self to managing systems‘
- Amanda Johnson and Theresa Vaughan, Working Hands – ‘Hand care/ support and exercises’
- Steve Russell, Dental Technician – ‘Scleroderma and Oral health’