- This event has passed.
Scleroderma NZ National Seminar 2019
Saturday, May 18$25
|9.00 - 10.00am||Kirsten Lassey, Respiratory Specialist Nurse, Lung Disease and Scleroderma
|10.00 - 10.20am||Morning tea|
|10.25 - 10.55am||Jarred Wake Looking after your feet with Scleroderma|
|11.00 - 11.45am||Dr Rebecca Grainger Rhuematologist Empowerment - from managing self to managing systems|
|12.00 - 1.00 pm||Lunch|
|1.05 - 2.05pm||Amanda Johnson and Theresa, Working Hands Hand care - support and exercises
|2.10-3.10 pm||Steve Russell Scleroderma and Oral health|
|3.15pm||Afternoon tea and chat|
The Learning Centre at the Hutt Hospital, High Street Lower Hutt.
From the main entrance:
- Walk past the volunteers’ desk, ATM and florist
- Turn left at the hospital directory board
- Walk down the corridor past the chapel entrance to the clock tower building
- After ENT (ear nose and throat) go up the stairs on your left
- At the top of the stairs, turn left
- Down the corridor, the library and learning entrance is on your right.