Scleroderma NZ National Seminar, Wellington 2nd of May 2015
The seminar went off really well and the audience learnt about many aspects of scleroderma – it’s treatment, prospects and research into it.
The Wellington members especially enjoyed meeting our out of town members from both south and north this time again. And we welcomed back some members we hadn’t seen for some time
The speaker line-up was:
- Dr John Carter:- Stem Cell Transplant in NZ
- Dr Richard Steele:- Overview of Treatments for Scleroderma,
- Dr Lisa Judd:-Skin Care for Scleroderma
- Dr Beth Henderson:-Dental Care for Scleroderma
- Dr Rob Dr McLachlan:- A positive outlook, on coping with Scleroderma
Thankyou to all those who supported the seminar by presenting or attending. We consider it a great success.